Please note that this document is a translated version of the original German version.
These translated version are only translation of courtesy, and there are no rights to derive from these translated version. In the case of a dispute concerning the content or the interpretation of the above-mentioned translated sections or with regard to inconsistencies or discrepancies between the translated and the German original version, the version written in German language shall be valid as legally permissible and final.
The German version of the Terms and Conditions are available on our website or can be sent to you on request.
The following general Terms and Conditions of business explain the proper use of the website, www.doktorabc.com/uk. Please read the following terms and conditions before using our website, using our services and purchasing products.
Please note that these Terms and Conditions may change from time to time, and that by accessing and using this site, you agree to accept our binding terms and conditions, as well as referring documents. If you do not accept our terms and conditions or if you do not accept them, you should immediately stop using this website.
Terms and Conditions
1. Scope of our Terms and Conditions
(1) We, the MEDICAL EXPERTS OÜ, operate the website www.doktorabc.com. By ordering the products or services on our website, you agree to our general terms and conditions and are aware that by the receipt of your order you have a direct contractual relationship with a service provider (a shipping pharmacy and / or a doctor) ), Which is determined by us.
(2) The General Terms and Conditions are valid between you as a customer and the MEDICAL EXPERTS OÜ as well as for contracts between the customer and a service provider and the customer and a doctor. In this regard, we refer to the provisions under "Parties, Contracts and Agreements".
(3) Without prejudice to the previous regulations, in the event that a shipping pharmacy providing products and / or arranges consultation with a physician, the general terms and conditions of the shipping pharmacy shall apply and our general terms and conditions shall be in the relationship between the customer and the shipping pharmacy , In such a case, the General Terms and Conditions of the shipping pharmacy will be displayed to you at an appropriate time during the ordering process.
(4) You hereby confirm that you have read and understood our general terms and conditions as well as the fact that you are not impaired in your judgment, e.g. By a mental illness, a mental disability, a state of noise.
(5) You agree that we may change the General Terms and Conditions at any time without informing you in advance. Therefore you should ensure that you take note of the general terms and conditions for each order.
(6) Information or advice provided on our website www.doktorabc.com is intended as a suggestion only. In no event, MEDICAL EXPERTS OÜ and all professionals who offer their services on the Website are not responsible for any medical, legal or financial consequences arising out of the use of the Site Website, which is operated as a health information platform.
2. Services offered
www.doktorabc.com is an on-line service for the mediation of a doctor's consultation and medication of a medication order, expressly but no shipping pharmacy. We also provide general information on health, certain complaints, solutions and health products. We make contact between you and the doctors or mail-order pharmacies.
3. Responsibility and obligations of the user
By using a service on the website, you confirm the following:
(1) The user may only use the services of MEDICAL EXPERTS OÜ for the intended purposes according to these conditions. The user is obligated to comply with the applicable laws when registering and using the offer at www.doktorabc.com.
(2) The legal and business capacity, in particular the completion of the eighteenth (18) year, is a prerequisite for the use of the offer at www.doktorabc.com. MEDICAL EXPERTS OÜ is entitled - but not obligated - to check the age of the user on the basis of suitable documents (for example, ID cards).
(3) The user insures to purchase products for personal use only.
(4) The user has to check independently whether he is legally allowed to reside in the country in which he / she resides, to use the services of www.doktorabc.com. Doctorabc.com assumes no liability whatsoever.
(5) The user has to ensure that he understands the medical questionnaire in terms of language and content, in particular the German language.
(6) Prerequisite for the use of the services of www.doktorabc.com is the complete and truthful answer to the questionnaires for the consultation of the physician provided on the website. The user must disclose all relevant information truthfully to the best of his knowledge.
(7) Users are no longer allowed to register on the website. Www.doktorabc.com reserves the right to refuse registration of use without giving reasons.
(8) Users are not allowed to register for a person other than themselves, or to complete medical questionnaires for a person other than themselves, unless you have the explicit permission to do so from the medical questionnaire and we receive express consent From that person.
(9) Any advice given to the user directly or indirectly by the website and / or by a doctor is given at his own risk. The user also uses this at his own risk.
(10) The user ensures that the health advice given by the physician in relation to the procedure is suitable for his case by consulting the local physician or other qualified health care provider, in case of doubt obtain a second or third opinion from other physicians ,
(11) The user agrees that the conduct of medical consultations and other services on the website www.doktorabc.com imply that there will be no physical examination or personal consultation.
(12) The user is obliged to inform the treating physician and / or pharmacist that he is taking the medication ordered and at what dose.
(13) The user undertakes not to order the desired product, if he can not complete the medical questionnaire completely.
(14) Upon delivery of a prescription drug, the user must check whether the drug delivered corresponds to the information on the prescription. Also, the user has to check whether the drug is undamaged.
(15) The user is solely responsible for the secrecy of the password for the customer area, the non-transfer of the password to other persons. The user has to bear the costs for damages due to the missing secrecy of the password and has to inform www.doktorabc.com immediately about any unauthorized use of the password.
4. Liability of Doctorabc.com
(1) Doctorabc.com is a placement platform. Doctorabc.com is expressly not a shipping pharmacy. Doctorabc.com does not offer or supply medicines or other products. Any information on products, medications and prices on the website does not include any offer from Doktorabc.com to the user. The user is responsible for compliance with the laws and regulations in the country of the user. The use of our service at Doktorabc.com is at your own risk and on our own responsibility. The user declares to visit and use this website on his own initiative.
(2) Doctorabc.com is not responsible for the effect of the offered products, the contents of the instruction leaflets and the further information provided by the manufacturer, the description of treatment methods and other descriptions on the website.
(3) Doctorabc.com does not provide any legal or medical advice and does not provide medical and diagnostic services. It is the responsibility of the user, if the latter is based on information provided on our website.
(4) In the case of violation of essential contractual obligations, the liability of Doktorabc.com is limited to the contract-typical foreseeable damage. The essential contractual obligations are obligations whose fulfillment forms the contract and which the user may trust, which would result from the nature of the contract and whose violation would jeopardize the achievement of the object of the contract.
(5) Doktorabc.com is not liable for damages caused by force majeure, war, terror and natural events or other incidents which are not our responsibility (eg strike, lockout, power failures, traffic disturbances, public orders, etc.) ,
(6) No further liability claims against Doktorabc.com exist, irrespective of the legal nature of the claims against us.
5. Parties, contracts and agreements
(1) By submitting the "buy" button provided in the online portal at www.doktorabc.com, you submit a binding offer against our service providers.
(2) The sale and delivery of products is subject to an agreement between the user and the shipping pharmacies. This applies irrespective of who is the invoice issuer and the recipient of the invoice amount. All deliveries of products are subject to the law of the country in which the shipping pharmacy is established. The shipping pharmacy is also entitled to send you a so-called reimport product. The reimport medicines are to be equated with the original products in their mode of action and their composition. However, the outer carton and the product name may differ from the original German preparation. There is a package leaflet in German language.
(3) The service provided during a medical consultation is provided exclusively by authorized doctors. In particular, the health of the consulted user is to be restored, maintained or improved. The consulted physician bears full responsibility for the medical service provided. Www.doktorabc.com provides only the platform to obtain a medical consultation.
(4) Physicians and pharmacies are bound by local codes of professional conduct and / or legislation. Therefore the delivery of products as well as the service may be subject to local legislation in the context of a medical consultation.
(5) Unsere Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen finden auf alle über unsere Internetseite vermittelten Verträge Anwendung und sind von den Versandapotheken und Ärzten zu beachten.
6. Special conditions for doctor's consultation
(1) For medical consultation, you must complete a medical questionnaire. For the medical consultation it is necessary that you fill it out completely, correctly and to the best of your knowledge. It is important that all drugs you currently take are fully listed. This is the only way for the consulted physician to determine whether the medicine you ordered is suitable for the treatment and that there is no danger to your health.
(2) If you are unable to complete the medical questionnaire, you do not have to order the desired product. In this case, you should seek advice from your treating physician, in particular whether or not there is a health risk due to the medication, for example, due to your medical history and / or other medications you have already taken.
(3) If a doctor, after evaluating your fully and truthfully completed medical questionnaire, comes to the conclusion that the desired treatment is unsuitable for you, you will receive the amount paid back completely. A refund of the amount will be made to the account which you used during the transfer or to the credit card account used.
(4) If the doctor, after evaluating your complete and truthfully completed medical questionnaire, determines that the desired treatment is suitable for you, he will issue a prescription to a shipping pharmacy or - in rare cases - directly to you Is sent.
(5) We guarantee that your completed medical questionnaire will only be viewed by our doctor to treat the complaints.
(6) You have the obligation to inform your treating physician and / or pharmacist that you are taking the medication and at what dose.
(7) No doctors or pharmacists can guarantee whether the medication ordered leads to the desired therapy success.
(8) There may be side effects when taking medications. Please pay attention to the package insert. If you have any questions, please consult your doctor or pharmacist.
7. Price changes
We reserve the right to change prices. Prices given at the time of the initiation of an order process are valid until the completion of the order process. If a clearly wrong price has been indicated by software error or human error, we have the right to cancel the order. In this case, you will receive an alert.
8. Change of products and information
Since www.doktorabc.com does not offer products by itself, we reserve the right to change the availability of products on the website at any time and to remove products if no ordering process has been initiated. Please note that the colors on your screen are not always 100% correct. You should always make sure that the product delivered to you is consistent with your order and / or consultation before you use it.
(1) Prices on our website are only mentioned in EURO. On our site, however, there is a conversion tool. The various methods of payment that you can use can be found on our website.
(2) Which services are available with whom you enter into a payment contract and who receives the payment will be displayed to you during the ordering process on the website, in the order confirmation or on the invoice.
(3) If Barzahlen are agreed, the payment is due immediately after conclusion of the contract. Once the order has been completed, you will receive a payment slip, which you can print out, scan at the cash desk at one of the Barzahlen-partners and pay the cash there. Alternatively, you can send a payment code via SMS to your mobile phone, name the cashier's number code in the Barzahlen-partners, and pay the cash there. The Barzahlen-partners deliver the payment confirmation in real time, whereupon the shipping process is started immediately.
10. Shipping arrangements
(1) The shipping is free of charge for the user. The delivery takes place in a neutral packaging via DHL.
(2) The medication is dispatched within one business day after the shipping pharmacies receive the prescription. Delivery will then take place within 2 more business days.
(3) The delivery is exclusively to Germany.
11. Cancellations and Returns
(1) As soon as a drug has been transferred or sold from the pharmacy, it may not be put into circulation for safety reasons. Only in this way can the quality of the products be guaranteed. In case of possible returns the pharmacy does not have the possibility to check the correct handling of the remedies. This type of return is possible, but the products have to be destroyed for the aforementioned reasons.
(2) Since medicinal products have only a limited shelf life and are prescribing the customer personally on a prescription, but also to avoid any risk of product manipulation, only defective, damaged or incorrectly delivered products are taken back by Doctorabc and the shipping pharmacies. There is no obligation to take back medicines.
If you received a defective or damaged product, or if you received a wrong product, you can either:
Cancel your order and return the product to the shipping pharmacy within 7 working days after receipt of the shipment, whereupon the money will be refunded to you within 7 working days after receipt of the order; or
To ask for an exchange.
If this occurs, please contact us as a customer. We will then tell you to whom the package should be sent back. If the shipping pharmacy delivered the wrong product, the product must be returned to the shipping parcel. The return instructions with return address can be found in the e-mail sent by us.
(3) In the event that our doctors, mail-order pharmacies or doctoral students themselves make a mistake, we assume the costs incurred - in all other cases, you bear the costs as a customer.
(4) As long as your order has not yet been sent to a partner pharmacy, you can withdraw your order free of charge.
(5) If the order has already been forwarded to you from the pharmacy, the cancellation is excluded. Even in the case of a medical consultation and the preparation of a prescription, the service provided can not be withdrawn.
(6) Should no amount be credited to our account within 7 days after order placement by the customer, the mediation order will be canceled by Doctorabc. In such cases, a contract does not come into being with the physician to be consulted or with the shipping pharmacy.
(7) If a doctor, after evaluating your medical questionnaire, concludes that the desired treatment is not suitable for you, you will be refunded the full amount (according to point 6. (3) of these Conditions). A refund of the amount will be made to the account which you used during the transfer or to the credit card account used within 5 business days.
12. Technical availability, exemption from liability
(1) The content of this website is intended solely as a source of information for general information and should in no case constitute a substitute for medical advice.
(2) MEDICAL EXPERTS OÜ is not liable for the effect of the offered products, the contents of the instruction leaflets and the further information provided by the manufacturer, the description of treatment methods and other descriptions on the website.
(3) MEDICAL EXPERTS OÜ does not provide any legal or medical advice and does not provide medical and diagnostic services. It is the responsibility of the user, if the latter is based on information provided on our website.
(4) Our Internet service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We are committed to constant availability of the server and thus the content, a guarantee we can not take over.
(5) MEDICAL EXPERTS OÜ assumes no liability whatsoever for the correctness, completeness, topicality and legality of the data, files and other contents provided by users.
(6) MEDICAL EXPERTS OÜ and its vicarious agents shall be fully liable for damage resulting from injury to life, body or health, as well as in cases of intent or gross negligence, fraudulent concealment of a defect and all other cases regulated by law. In the event of violation of essential contractual obligations, the liability of MEDICAL EXPERTS OÜ shall be limited to the contractual, typical foreseeable damage in case of slight negligence. The essential contractual obligations are obligations whose fulfillment forms the contract and which the user may trust, which would result from the nature of the contract and whose violation would jeopardize the achievement of the object of the contract. In addition, obligations imposed by MEDICAL EXPERTS OÜ on the content of the contract to achieve the purpose of the contract and / or their fulfillment of the contract is only possible in the first place.
(7) MEDICAL EXPERTS OÜ shall not be liable for damage caused by force majeure, war, terrorism and natural events or other incidents which we are not responsible for (eg strike, lockout, power failures, traffic disturbances, public orders, etc.) ,
(8) MEDICAL EXPERTS OÜ assumes no liability for loss or damage caused by distributed DoS or DDOS attacks, viruses or other malicious software.
14. Violation of general usage agreements
If the user violates one or more provisions of these terms and conditions, MEDICAL EXPERTS OÜ may block the affected users and / or delete the data. However, any payment obligations of the user affected by the transaction resulting from an effective, paid usage relationship shall remain in this case.
15. Applicable law
This Treaty shall be governed by the law of Estonia. All legal transactions concluded between users and MEDICAL EXPERTS OÜ are deemed to be concluded and concluded in Estonia.