Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the most common questions that patients ask when visiting our platform, answered. If you can not find an answer to your question here, you can contact our customer service:
Telephone number: 0203 150 0702
Lines Open Mon-Fri 8:00AM - 4:00PM
- Is Doktorabc.com regulated and legal?
Doktorabc is licensed to dispense prescription medication across the UK and Germany. We are regulated by the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency. You may see its logos displayed on our site, they are official and regulatory requirement. Feel free to click on these logos for further information. Also see Regulated.
- How can I be sure that the medicine provided is legitimate?
All our licensed medication is supplied by Innox Trading Ltd. (T/A Chemist-4-U Express Mail Order Pharmacy) so you can be sure we provide you with the highest quality medicine. Doktorabc is authorised by the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency to sell medicines online. Only legitimate pharmacy websites can be registered with the MHRA. For more information, please, check here. All medicine dispensing by the pharmacy is the same as the medicine dispensing on prescriptions from NHS doctors.
- Is your service confidential?
Questions About Payment
- What payment methods are accepted?
We accept the following credit cards: Visa (Credit, Debit and Electron) and MasterCard (Credit and Debit). You can also make a Bank Transfer Payment.
- What will appear on my bank statement?
Your payment will appear as 'Sky Marketing Limited' on your bank statement.
- Should I pay for a delivery?
There are no hidden charges, the cost of the prescription is included within the price you pay, we also offer a free delivery to all our clients.
- My payment is declined. What is the reason?
Please, make sure, you have provided the correct payment information, your credit card details and there are enough funds to cover the current transaction.
Questions About the Order
- How can I order?
- Choose a condition or treatment required.
- Provide the doctor with health information by completing an online questionnaire.
- Register with a delivery address and pay with a debit or credit card. Emails are sent to confirm each stage.
- One of our doctors checks questionnaire answers and messages before prescriptions are issued.
- When a prescription is issued a confirmation email is sent.
- Medicine is sent via recorded delivery (requires signature) in discreet packaging.
- Can orders be made by phone?
Unfortunately, no. Online questionnaire must be completed for the doctor by the customer itself. While proceeding with the payment, your personal data should be given. Please, do not share these details with any third parties, also our support representatives are not allowed to place an order for you.
- Do I need a prescription when placing an order?
A prescription is not required when using our service as you will be issued a private prescription from one of our registered doctors. We will automatically send your prescription to the pharmacy once approved. The payment will be cancelled if the doctor refuses your order.
- I have an existing prescription, can I use it?
We don’t accept existing or personal prescriptions. To place an order with us, a private prescription from one of our registered doctors must be issued.
- Can I order medication for another person?
Unfortunately, no. All customers must have their own account and questionnaire must be completed by the person who is ordering the medicine.
Questions about Shipping and Delivery
- Can I give a separate delivery address?
Sure. We can send your medication to your work address, for instance, if you are not at home during the day.
- Can the delivery be sent to a parcel station?
Yes, you can have the delivery sent to the parcel station as a separate delivery address.
- Is it possible to change delivery address?
Yes. The delivery address can be changes in My Account area (see Details). Please note that if you’ll change delivery address after the doctor approves a prescription, it does not automatically update itself. If you want to change the address for delivery at this stage, please contact our Support Agents.
- How discreet is the packaging?
To protect your privacy all treatments are packaged plainly and do not bear any reference to the contents or that it was sent from a pharmacy.
- How long does it take for the order to be delivered?
According to our partner company DHL, Express deliveries normally take one working day. Please note that before shipping your case should be reviewed and approved by the doctor. There is no dispatch on Sat and Sun. Emails with tracking numbers are sent at the time orders are dispatched.
Cancellation, Exchange and Return
- Can I cancel my order?
Yes, you can cancel your order online in My Account area until the doctor approves it, which may be within hours or even a few minutes after the order has been placed. It is also possible to cancel an order after it is approved by the doctor but not dispatched yet. Please, contact our Support Team by phone or via email and share your name or the order ID so that we could cancel your order.
- What if my order is declined by doctor?
Doctors may occasionally, for clinical reasons, decline a prescription. Notification emails are sent and a full refund will be made to your bank account within 3 to 5 working days. Kindly, send us your bank details (Recipient, IBAN, BIC) and we’ll issue a refund shortly. An explanation will be posted to your 'My Account'.
- How can I set up my user account?
Go to Register (top right of screen) to create an account (your email address is needed). You can also create an account during the order process after the questionnaire and order screens.
- How can I track my delivery?
When an item is dispatched an email is sent containing a parcel tracking number. You can also view details of your orders, including parcel tracking, in My Account area. Alternatively email us and we can chase the order for you.
- Can I message the doctor?
If you already have a registered account and are logged in, you can message the doctors at any time. Messages can also be sent to the doctors at the end of the order process.
More open questions
If you have any questions or require further information please contact us.