This is How it Works
Doktorabc gives patients and/or consumers the opportunity to procure a doctor's prescription for a prescription medication over the internet and to redeem this prescription at a mail-order pharmacy located in United Kingdom. Within this process, the internet platform Doktorabc merely acts as an intermediary.
How to order
EU doctors issue the prescriptions. The medicine is dispensed and posted from a UK pharmacy with a tracking number.
1. Choose a condition or treatment required and press "Start Consultation". An information page is presented for each condition. These contain medical information, side-effects and cautions are listed on the information pages in each product.
2. For ordering you have to register with your name, age and address (or log-in to an existing account). Registered patients can message the doctors from their doktorabc-account before and after placing an order.
3. You provide the doctor with health information by completing an online questionnaire.
4. Choose your payment method, check your delivery address and press "Confirm purchase". Emails are sent to confirm each stage of your order.
5. Doctors check questionnaire answers and messages before prescriptions are issued. When a prescription is issued a confirmation email is sent (we never send sensitive details in email).
All order and messaging history are available in your My-Account section.
Medication is dispensed and posted by recorded delivery (tracking number) from a UK pharmacy.
A signature is required on receipt and packaging is discreet. An email with a tracking number is sent at the time medication is posted.
Our service in 3 simple steps
1. Find you medicine
Choose the treatment you need.
2. Fill in a simple questionnaire
Doctor will review your order and confirms your suitability.
3. Next-day delivery
Every order is sent by tracked courier.
What if order is declined by doctor?
If doctors decline prescriptions, notification emails are sent and a full refund will be made to your bank account within 5 working days.
An explanation will be posted to your 'My-Account' section where messages can be exchanged with doctors.