Patient Agreement (Prescription Medication)
1) I confirm that I have had a recent appointment with my own doctor.
2) I require the particular medicines which I have ordered solely for my personal use and I agree not to give, sell or pass them to any other person.
3) I agree to carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use.
4) I understand that I must consult my doctor before taking any new product.
5) I confirm that I have answered all questions truthfully and to the best of my knowledge.
6) I understand that if I supply incorrect information it could lead to inappropriate advice being given to me or the wrong medicine being prescribed, which could be harmful to my health.
7) I have been fully informed and understand the risks, benefits and any possible side effects of the medicines that I request.
8) Should any complications or side effects develop I agree to immediately contact a doctor for advice or assistance.
9) I will inform my own doctor about the medicines that I have received.